OUR PRODUCTS LIST:
A and B series single/double/triple standard roller chain and no-standard roller chain
Our workshop and hot treatment equipment.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Transport Package:||Non-Fumigation Wooden Box, by Air, by Ocean|
How do agricultural chains contribute to reducing downtime during farming seasons?
Agricultural chains play a crucial role in reducing downtime during farming seasons by offering reliable and efficient power transmission in various farming equipment and machinery. They contribute to minimizing downtime through the following aspects:
- Robust Construction: Agricultural chains are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dirt, debris, and varying weather conditions. Their sturdy construction and high-quality materials enhance their durability and resistance to wear, reducing the likelihood of chain failure and downtime.
- Low Maintenance: High-quality agricultural chains require minimal maintenance when installed and used correctly. Proper lubrication and tension adjustment help prolong the chain’s lifespan and minimize the need for frequent replacements or repairs.
- Power Transmission Efficiency: Agricultural chains efficiently transfer power from one component to another in farming machinery, ensuring smooth and reliable operation. With minimal power loss, these chains optimize the performance of various agricultural equipment, reducing the chances of unexpected breakdowns.
- Compatibility: Agricultural chains are available in various sizes and configurations to suit different farming applications. Their compatibility with a wide range of agricultural equipment, such as tractors, combines, and harvesters, ensures that downtime due to chain-related issues is minimized.
- Quick Replacement: In the event of chain failure or wear, having spare chains readily available for quick replacement is essential. Proper inventory management and maintenance planning help ensure that replacement chains are on hand, reducing the time taken to get machinery back into operation.
By employing high-quality agricultural chains and implementing effective maintenance practices, farmers can significantly reduce downtime during crucial farming seasons. Regular inspection, timely chain replacement, and adherence to manufacturer recommendations all contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural equipment, optimizing productivity and minimizing costly interruptions to farming operations.
What are the environmental considerations when using agricultural chains?
When using agricultural chains, there are several important environmental considerations that should be taken into account:
- Material Selection: The choice of materials for agricultural chains can have an impact on the environment. Opting for materials with high durability and corrosion resistance can extend the chain’s lifespan, reducing the frequency of replacements and minimizing waste.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication of agricultural chains is essential for reducing friction, wear, and energy consumption. However, it’s essential to choose environmentally-friendly lubricants to avoid contamination of the soil and surrounding ecosystem.
- Waste Management: Proper waste management is crucial when agricultural chains reach the end of their service life. Recycling and reusing materials whenever possible can reduce the environmental impact of discarded chains.
- Energy Efficiency: Agricultural machinery that utilizes chains should be designed for optimal energy efficiency. Efficient machinery reduces fuel consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, and overall environmental impact.
- Environmental Regulations: Complying with local and regional environmental regulations is essential. These regulations may include restrictions on the use of certain materials, lubricants, or waste disposal methods.
- Preventing Contamination: In some agricultural applications, such as those involving fertilizers or pesticides, preventing contamination of soil and water sources is critical. Proper maintenance and containment practices can help minimize potential risks.
- Conservation: Using agricultural chains in sustainable farming practices, such as conservation tillage or precision agriculture, can contribute to soil health, water conservation, and overall environmental preservation.
By considering these environmental factors and implementing responsible practices, farmers and agricultural industries can minimize the ecological footprint of using agricultural chains. Sustainable chain management and environmentally-friendly approaches to agriculture contribute to a healthier and more sustainable future for farming and the environment as a whole.
How does an agricultural chain differ from a standard roller chain?
Agricultural chains and standard roller chains share similarities in their basic design, consisting of interconnected links with pins and bushings. However, there are key differences that make agricultural chains suitable for specific farming applications:
- Design: Agricultural chains often have a larger pitch and broader plates compared to standard roller chains. The larger pitch allows for better performance in applications where the chain needs to handle heavier loads and resist the accumulation of debris.
- Attachments: Agricultural chains come with various attachments, such as slats, buckets, or other specialized devices. These attachments allow the chain to interact with specific agricultural equipment, such as combine harvesters, spreaders, or planters.
- Coatings: Some agricultural chains feature coatings or treatments to improve their resistance to corrosion and wear in harsh environments. These coatings may include zinc plating or other types of protective finishes.
- Material: While both agricultural and standard roller chains can be made from similar materials, the specific material composition may vary. Agricultural chains often utilize materials that enhance their strength and resistance to agricultural chemicals, fertilizers, and outdoor elements.
- Application: Agricultural chains are purpose-built for use in various farming equipment and machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, and seeders. They are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dirt, debris, and challenging weather conditions.
Overall, the key differences lie in the design, attachments, and specific material choices, allowing agricultural chains to excel in the unique challenges and requirements of farming applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-23