With more than 18 years’ histiory, we are a professinal manufacturer for drop forged products such as forged chain (X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160), scraper chain (10160, 14218, 14226, 142N), conveyor trolley (X348, X458, X678, XT160), and drive chain (X348, X458, X678), and so forth standard moulds of chain.
Besides, we can also produce as per your drawing or sample, special link chain, pusher, pin and plate, according to customers’ unique requirements.
1) Material: Alloy steel, 40Cr, 42CrMo and so on.
2) Types: Standard types, X348 X458 X678, and so on. (Or as per your drawing)
3) Process: Moulding→Forging→Polishing & Blasting→Fine machining→Heat treatment→Blasting→Inspecting & testing→Packing
|Model||Dimension||Weight (Kg)||Material||Hardness||Working Load (KN)||Limit Load (KN)|
|10160||101.6||30||36||13||14.5||9||14||0.36||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||21.6||120|
|14218||142||42||50||19||20.5||11||25||1.15||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||48.6||270|
|14226||142||62||50||28||30||15||25||1.75||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||61.2||340|
|2571||200||66||60||30||32||18||30||2.8||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||72||400|
|26014||260||70||75||31||33||20||34||5.2||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||135||750|
Products & Testing Equipments
Packing & Delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in chain industry over 15 years with rich market experience. We keep improving production techniques. All the products have longer working life and have passed the market test.
2. We can design the correct chains with high quality material, good abrasion resistance, good corrosion, high strengthen and etc as per your request or the chain application.
3. We are the chain manufacturer; you can directly purchase the product from us with low price and high quality.
4. We have a professional team for international trade, they have abundant experiences and are always ready to solve problems for customers. So you have nothing to worry about.
5. We have the long-term cooperative forwarder who can give us the lowest freight. And it can help you to save the freight. What’s more, for the FCL, we will design the packages as per the container sizes with the largest capacity to save the shipping cost for both of us.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Coating, Spraying, Mining, Slaughtering, Assembly|
Can agricultural chains be used in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment?
Yes, agricultural chains can be used in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment to facilitate the efficient handling and transportation of agricultural products after they have been harvested. Here are some ways agricultural chains are utilized in post-harvest processing:
- Conveying Systems: Agricultural chains are commonly used in conveyor systems to move harvested crops or produce through various processing stages. These chains can withstand the weight of the products and provide smooth and reliable transport, ensuring a continuous flow of materials during processing.
- Elevators and Lifts: Post-harvest processing may involve elevating or lifting agricultural products to different levels for further processing or packaging. Agricultural chains, along with sprockets and sheaves, are used in elevators and lifts to handle vertical movements efficiently.
- Sorting and Grading Machines: In post-harvest processing facilities, sorting and grading machines are employed to classify agricultural products based on size, quality, and other characteristics. Agricultural chains are integral components in these machines, ensuring precise and accurate movement of products through the sorting and grading processes.
- Packaging Equipment: Agricultural chains are utilized in packaging equipment, such as bagging machines or carton sealing machines, to facilitate the packaging of processed agricultural products into containers or bags. These chains help in guiding and aligning the packages during the packaging process.
- Washing and Cleaning Systems: After harvesting, some agricultural products may require washing or cleaning to remove dirt or debris. Agricultural chains are used in washing and cleaning systems to transport products through water baths or cleaning stations effectively.
The use of agricultural chains in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment enhances the overall efficiency and productivity of the agricultural supply chain. These chains are designed to withstand the demands of post-harvest operations, such as heavy loads, continuous operation, and exposure to varying environmental conditions. Additionally, agricultural chains are available in different materials and configurations to suit specific processing needs.
In conclusion, agricultural chains play a crucial role in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment, contributing to the seamless handling, sorting, and packaging of agricultural products, ultimately ensuring their quality and readiness for distribution and consumption.
Can agricultural chains be used in both tractors and harvesting equipment?
Yes, agricultural chains can be used in both tractors and harvesting equipment. Agricultural chains are versatile and commonly employed in various types of farming machinery, including tractors and harvesting equipment. Here’s how they are utilized in these applications:
- Tractors: Agricultural chains are used in tractors for various purposes. They are an integral part of the power transmission system, transferring torque from the engine to the wheels and other working components. The chains enable tractors to perform essential functions such as plowing, tilling, planting, and towing. They provide the necessary strength and durability to handle the demanding tasks encountered in agricultural operations.
- Harvesting Equipment: In harvesting equipment, agricultural chains play a crucial role in driving key components, such as the harvesting head, conveyor belts, and augers. These chains ensure smooth and reliable operation during the harvesting process. For example, in combine harvesters, the chains are used to drive the header, threshing drum, and other vital parts, contributing to efficient crop harvesting.
Overall, agricultural chains are well-suited for the challenging conditions found in both tractors and harvesting equipment. Their robust construction, high load-carrying capacity, and resistance to wear make them indispensable components for achieving productivity and performance in modern farming practices.
What are the maintenance requirements for agricultural chains?
Maintaining agricultural chains is essential to ensure their optimal performance and longevity. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Lubrication: Regularly lubricate the chain to reduce friction and wear. Use a suitable lubricant to protect against rust and corrosion, especially in outdoor agricultural environments.
- Inspection: Routinely inspect the chain for signs of wear, damage, or elongation. Look for loose pins, damaged plates, or any irregularities that may affect performance.
- Tension Adjustment: Check the chain’s tension and adjust it as needed. Proper tension ensures the chain functions smoothly and prevents premature wear.
- Cleaning: Keep the chain clean by removing dirt, debris, and crop residues. Regular cleaning prevents contaminants from affecting the chain’s operation and extends its life.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: If any components, such as pins, bushings, or attachments, are significantly worn or damaged, replace them promptly to maintain the chain’s integrity.
- Environmental Considerations: In particularly harsh agricultural environments, consider using chains with appropriate coatings or materials to withstand chemical exposure and adverse weather conditions.
- Proper Storage: When not in use, store the chains in a dry and clean environment to prevent rust and damage.
Regular maintenance not only ensures the agricultural chains’ reliability but also helps prevent costly downtime and potential equipment damage. Following manufacturer guidelines and best practices is crucial for keeping agricultural chains in top condition throughout their service life.
editor by CX 2023-08-08