ISO 9001 Approved Agricultural Chain
Why choose us ?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in china and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. we covering a production area of 200,100 square meters, have more than 1,800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3,100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20,000,000 meters;
3. we specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, drive chains, conveyor chains, drag chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, gears and so on;
4. we have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
5. Our partners among world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR, etc.
Our agricultural chains are as following items:
1. SH series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
2. SP series high strength heavy duty short pitch roller chains
3. Walking tractor chains
4. Combine chains
5. ZGS38 combine chain with attachments
6. Rice harvester chains
7. Various agricultural chain with attachments
8. S type steel agricultural chains
9. S type steel agricultural chain with attachments
10. A Type steel agricultural chains
11. CA type steel agricultural chains
12. C type steel agricultural chain with attachments
13. Special agricultural chain with attachments
1) Related Products
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd was founded in 1 9 9 1, and now it has five wholly owned subsidiaries, one in ZheJiang province, other four in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province, it is a professional manufacturer of chains, sprockets, tooth gears and various power transmission products.
The group has XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.HUA, ZIQIANG brands, is focused on producing all variety of standard roller chains and special chains, such as conveyor chain, stainless steel chain, agricultural chain. With Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua brand registered in more than 70 countries like America, Europe, Japan, it is building long term cooperation with these world top enterprises, such as JOHNDEERE, NEW HOLLAND, CLAAS, HONDA, KUBOTA, YANMAR.
There is a technical center of province level, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua academician working station, experiment station for Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua post doctors, and national hundreds of program set up in Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua group. With these platforms and strong technical ability, the more than hundreds of Engineers and technicians have developed all variety of special high precise and high strength products, conducted mold programs for key components in the car and national industry revitalizing program.
Great attention has been paid on environmental protection and energy saving. The product well displays environmental protection and energy saving. In the year of 2 0 0 0, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua took the lead in gaining I S O 1 4 0 0 1 environment management certificate and thereafter passed the inspection of clean production and recycling economy, winning the title of “ZHangZhoug Green Enterprise”.
“We are always serving our customers with our best products.”
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
Can agricultural chains be used in hydroponics and vertical farming systems?
Yes, agricultural chains can be used in hydroponics and vertical farming systems to facilitate various processes and functions within these innovative farming methods.
In hydroponics, which is a soilless method of cultivating plants, agricultural chains are employed in systems such as:
- Nutrient Delivery: Agricultural chains are utilized to transport nutrient solutions to the plant roots in hydroponic setups, ensuring that plants receive the necessary minerals and water for their growth.
- Vertical Grow Systems: In vertical farming, where plants are grown in stacked layers or vertical towers, agricultural chains play a critical role in moving the platforms or shelves that hold the plants, allowing for efficient space utilization and easy access for maintenance.
- Conveyor Systems: Agricultural chains are used in conveyor systems to transport plants, seedlings, or harvested crops within the hydroponic facility, streamlining the production process.
- Irrigation: Chains can be part of automated irrigation systems that deliver water to the plants at regular intervals, ensuring precise and consistent hydration.
Vertical farming, on the other hand, relies on controlled environments and artificial lighting to optimize plant growth in limited spaces. Agricultural chains are integral to this farming method for the following reasons:
- Automated Systems: Chains are used in automated setups that move plant trays or containers, allowing each plant to receive an appropriate amount of light, water, and nutrients.
- Space Efficiency: Agricultural chains enable vertical farming systems to maximize space utilization, making them particularly suitable for urban environments and areas with limited land availability.
- Plant Positioning: Chains help position plants at optimal angles to receive the most sunlight or artificial light, promoting uniform growth and consistent yields.
Overall, agricultural chains play a vital role in hydroponics and vertical farming, contributing to increased efficiency, precise nutrient delivery, and the ability to grow crops in non-traditional settings. These advanced farming systems leverage the benefits of agricultural chains to meet the demands of sustainable and high-yield crop production for the future.
Can agricultural chains be used in drip irrigation and water management systems?
Yes, agricultural chains can be used in drip irrigation and water management systems to facilitate efficient water distribution and management in agricultural fields. These chains play a crucial role in moving irrigation equipment and controlling water flow. Here’s how agricultural chains are utilized in drip irrigation and water management systems:
- Conveying Watering Systems: Agricultural chains are commonly used in conveying watering systems, which move water from a water source to the drip irrigation lines. The chains help transport water through the system, ensuring a consistent and controlled flow of water to the crops.
- Dosing Systems: In some water management systems, agricultural chains are part of dosing systems that regulate the amount of water delivered to each plant. These systems may use chain-driven mechanisms to adjust valves or control the release of water to individual drip lines.
- Automatic Irrigation Systems: Automated drip irrigation systems often incorporate agricultural chains and sprockets to automate the movement of irrigation equipment. The chains drive the irrigation machinery along predetermined paths, ensuring even water distribution across the entire field.
- Water Filtering and Cleaning: Agricultural chains are also used in water management systems to operate filtration and cleaning equipment. These chains help move filter screens, backwash systems, and other components to keep the water clean and free from debris that could clog the drip lines.
- Line Flushing: Some irrigation systems use agricultural chains to flush out the drip lines periodically. The chains drive flushing devices that remove sediment or particles that may accumulate in the drip lines, preventing blockages and ensuring proper water flow.
By using agricultural chains in drip irrigation and water management systems, farmers can optimize water usage, improve crop yield, and implement more efficient and sustainable irrigation practices.
Can agricultural chains withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations?
Yes, agricultural chains are designed and built to withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations. These chains are specifically engineered to handle the tough and challenging environments that are common in agriculture. Some of the reasons why agricultural chains can withstand these conditions include:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural chains are typically made from high-quality materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, or alloy steel. These materials offer excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Robust Construction: The construction of agricultural chains involves precision engineering and heat treatment processes, which enhance their strength and toughness. This ensures that the chains can withstand the high loads and stresses encountered in farming equipment.
- Corrosion Resistance: Farming operations often involve exposure to moisture, dirt, and chemicals, which can lead to corrosion. Agricultural chains are designed with corrosion-resistant coatings or materials to protect against rust and deterioration.
- Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of agricultural chains. Many agricultural chains come with lubrication holes or grooves to facilitate proper lubrication and reduce friction.
- Compatibility: Agricultural chains are designed to be compatible with the sprockets, gears, and other components in farming equipment, ensuring reliable performance and efficient power transmission.
- Regular Maintenance: Like any mechanical component, agricultural chains require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Proper maintenance practices, including lubrication, cleaning, and inspection, can help extend the life of the chain.
Overall, agricultural chains are built to be rugged and durable, capable of withstanding the harsh conditions of farming operations. When properly selected, installed, and maintained, these chains play a crucial role in the reliable and efficient functioning of various agricultural machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-08-03