Roller Shutter K65 Heavy Duty 15 Kg Accessories for Roller Blinds Quality Factory Direct Sale


Solution Description

Roller Shutter K65 Hefty Obligation fifteen kg Accessories for Roller Blinds Top quality Factory immediate sale.

CZPT Functions:
1,In-construct Metallic spring gear deceleration technique,50% labor conserving.
2.Higher strength PA66,Steel main braking technique.
three.Loafer locolizer system ,practical Localization.
four.Adjustable localizer,Handy adjustment.
five,Hanging loafer bracket program,modest hole and hassle-free installation.
six,Max load 15G,Max width 4M,Max peak 6M


Our Advantages

This model is a a lot more modern day and leading-ranking layout ,beacuase the heavy obligation and massive area of roller blinds ,indicates this program will make the chain pulling less difficult,far more lavor-preserving and time-saving .a very best decision for large good quality office,villa,house,huge hotel.
Much more positive aspects:
one.Clutch reduction ratio 20-fifty% labor-saving
two.Metal main style ,dress in resistance.
3.Much more design selection for various matching roller blinds 
four.Move life examination ten,000 instances ,long existence services
five.Guarantee 5 years ,prefect soon after- income service 
6.Sample and testing can be organized shortly


Product K55 K60 K65
Load bearing: 5kg 8kg 15kg
Blinds area: ≤8mtwo ≤12m2 ≤20m2
Reduction ratio: one:one/1:one.five one:1.65 1:five
Labor – conserving: twenty% thirty% fifty%
Match tube: 38mm/43mm 38mm/43mm 52mm/55mm


Company Profile



Relevant you might like


Product Parameters


Item name: Roller blinds clutch system
Substance : PA66+GF,POM,Pc
Bracket: 2mm brackets,steel plate
Deal: 70 sets 
Payment : T/T,Paypal
MOQ: five hundred~1000 sets
Direct time : 30 days 
Warranty: 5 many years


In depth Photos


Q1: Are you the company manufacturing unit or investing company?

A: We are the producer with skilled generate encounter on window coverings more than 10 years. We very own each of Domestic and international income office.

Q2: The place is your manufacturing facility situated? How can I visit there?

A: Our factory is positioned in HangCZPT CZPT, ZheJiang Province, China, Only 6km distance from 
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. CZPT Airport. We will pick you up at the airport!

Q3: What’s your direct time, how to shipment?

A: 30 workdays by sea.

Q4: How to get a sample?

A: To get in touch with us any time, We offer you a cost-free sample of some common designs to our possible clients ,and a tests procedure to your region is ok .but the freight expense will be on you .

Q5: China shipping and delivery and custom made responsibilities?

A: We are accountable for the customs clearance and port surcharge of HangCZPT port.You are accountable for the freight from HangCZPT to your port  and customs clearance in your place.

Q6: How I can pay out you?

A: We will compose our account info in the bill, you only require to just take the invoice to bank payment. 

Q7: Can I spend when the product is listed here?

A: You need to shell out 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% compensated before we shipped.


Roller Shutter K65 Heavy Duty 15 Kg Accessories for Roller Blinds Quality Factory Direct Sale