OUR PRODUCTS LIST:
A and B series single/double/triple standard roller chain and no-standard roller chain
Our workshop and hot treatment equipment.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Transport Package:||Non-Fumigation Wooden Box, by Air, by Ocean|
Can agricultural chains be used in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment?
Yes, agricultural chains can be used in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment to facilitate the efficient handling and transportation of agricultural products after they have been harvested. Here are some ways agricultural chains are utilized in post-harvest processing:
- Conveying Systems: Agricultural chains are commonly used in conveyor systems to move harvested crops or produce through various processing stages. These chains can withstand the weight of the products and provide smooth and reliable transport, ensuring a continuous flow of materials during processing.
- Elevators and Lifts: Post-harvest processing may involve elevating or lifting agricultural products to different levels for further processing or packaging. Agricultural chains, along with sprockets and sheaves, are used in elevators and lifts to handle vertical movements efficiently.
- Sorting and Grading Machines: In post-harvest processing facilities, sorting and grading machines are employed to classify agricultural products based on size, quality, and other characteristics. Agricultural chains are integral components in these machines, ensuring precise and accurate movement of products through the sorting and grading processes.
- Packaging Equipment: Agricultural chains are utilized in packaging equipment, such as bagging machines or carton sealing machines, to facilitate the packaging of processed agricultural products into containers or bags. These chains help in guiding and aligning the packages during the packaging process.
- Washing and Cleaning Systems: After harvesting, some agricultural products may require washing or cleaning to remove dirt or debris. Agricultural chains are used in washing and cleaning systems to transport products through water baths or cleaning stations effectively.
The use of agricultural chains in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment enhances the overall efficiency and productivity of the agricultural supply chain. These chains are designed to withstand the demands of post-harvest operations, such as heavy loads, continuous operation, and exposure to varying environmental conditions. Additionally, agricultural chains are available in different materials and configurations to suit specific processing needs.
In conclusion, agricultural chains play a crucial role in post-harvest processing and packaging equipment, contributing to the seamless handling, sorting, and packaging of agricultural products, ultimately ensuring their quality and readiness for distribution and consumption.
Can agricultural chains be used in livestock and poultry farming equipment?
Yes, agricultural chains are commonly used in various applications within the livestock and poultry farming industry. These chains play a vital role in facilitating the operation of essential farming equipment, ensuring the smooth functioning of different processes. Here are some examples of how agricultural chains are utilized in livestock and poultry farming equipment:
- Feeding Systems: Agricultural chains are employed in automated feeding systems, such as conveyor belts or feed distribution systems. These chains help transport feed efficiently and reliably to livestock and poultry, ensuring a steady supply of food.
- Manure Handling: Chains are used in manure handling equipment, like manure spreaders and conveyors, to manage and transport animal waste for proper disposal or recycling as fertilizer.
- Milking Machines: Chains are part of milking machines, helping to operate the equipment that extracts milk from dairy animals.
- Egg Collection: In poultry farming, agricultural chains assist in automated egg collection systems, ensuring eggs are gathered and transported gently without damage.
- Caging and Enclosures: Chains are used to secure caging and enclosures for various animals, providing a stable and safe environment for livestock and poultry.
- Animal Confinement: Chains are utilized in systems that restrict animal movements, such as gating and animal handling equipment, promoting safe and controlled confinement.
- Watering Systems: Agricultural chains may be used in automated watering systems to supply water to livestock and poultry efficiently.
Choosing the right agricultural chain for these applications is crucial, as it ensures proper functionality, reliability, and safety. Additionally, regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to prolong the life of the chains and maximize their performance in livestock and poultry farming equipment.
Can agricultural chains withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations?
Yes, agricultural chains are designed and built to withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations. These chains are specifically engineered to handle the tough and challenging environments that are common in agriculture. Some of the reasons why agricultural chains can withstand these conditions include:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural chains are typically made from high-quality materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, or alloy steel. These materials offer excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Robust Construction: The construction of agricultural chains involves precision engineering and heat treatment processes, which enhance their strength and toughness. This ensures that the chains can withstand the high loads and stresses encountered in farming equipment.
- Corrosion Resistance: Farming operations often involve exposure to moisture, dirt, and chemicals, which can lead to corrosion. Agricultural chains are designed with corrosion-resistant coatings or materials to protect against rust and deterioration.
- Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of agricultural chains. Many agricultural chains come with lubrication holes or grooves to facilitate proper lubrication and reduce friction.
- Compatibility: Agricultural chains are designed to be compatible with the sprockets, gears, and other components in farming equipment, ensuring reliable performance and efficient power transmission.
- Regular Maintenance: Like any mechanical component, agricultural chains require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Proper maintenance practices, including lubrication, cleaning, and inspection, can help extend the life of the chain.
Overall, agricultural chains are built to be rugged and durable, capable of withstanding the harsh conditions of farming operations. When properly selected, installed, and maintained, these chains play a crucial role in the reliable and efficient functioning of various agricultural machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-07-21