Rice harvester hoisting chains agricultural chain S62F3 S45 S55 S32 S42 S51 S52 S77 S88 for Feeder
Walking Tractor chain: 08B-2; 12A-2; 12AH-2
Combine chain: 08B1,08B3,10A1,10A2,12A1,16A1,16AH1,ZGS38 and attachment.
S-type Steel Agricultural chain: S32,S42,S45,S52,S55,S62,S77,S88 and with K1,F1,SD,C6E attachment.
A-type steel Agricultural chain: A550,A555,A557,A620 and with attachment.
CA-type steel agricultural chain:CA550, CA555,CA557,CA620,CA2060H,38.4R,38.4V,CA39,CA624 and attachment.
HangZhou CZPT Industry co.,Ltd is a specialized and OEM supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, coupling, timing pulley, v belt pulley, shaft, gear, gear rack and other transmission spare parts.
Due to our CZPT in dealing with clients, understanding of their needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyer’s worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our CZPT brand products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets. Our CZPT brand products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, these are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many year’s experience in this line, we will trust by our advantages in competitive pricing, on-time delivery, prompt responses,on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services. Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9002 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirement. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply. Looking CZPT to cooperate with you for long term!
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery|
Can agricultural chains be used in organic farming and sustainable agriculture practices?
Yes, agricultural chains can be used in organic farming and sustainable agriculture practices. Organic farming aims to minimize the use of synthetic chemicals and focuses on environmentally friendly and sustainable methods to cultivate crops and raise livestock. Agricultural chains play a vital role in various aspects of organic farming, including crop production, irrigation, and handling of produce. Here’s how agricultural chains contribute to organic farming and sustainable agriculture:
- Crop Cultivation: Agricultural chains are used in planting and harvesting machinery, facilitating the cultivation of organic crops without the use of synthetic chemicals. They help power equipment like seeders, planters, and combine harvesters, allowing farmers to efficiently manage their crops while adhering to organic principles.
- Irrigation Systems: Agricultural chains are essential in drip irrigation systems, which are commonly used in sustainable agriculture. Drip irrigation conserves water by delivering it directly to the root zone of plants, reducing water wastage and ensuring efficient water use.
- Livestock Farming: In sustainable livestock farming, agricultural chains are employed in feeding systems and handling equipment for animals. They help automate feeding processes, making them more efficient and reducing food waste.
- Grain Handling: For organic grain production, agricultural chains are utilized in grain handling and storage systems. They assist in conveying and elevating grains without contamination, ensuring the integrity of organic produce.
- Composting and Waste Management: Agricultural chains are involved in machinery used for composting and waste management on organic farms. They help turn organic waste into valuable compost, promoting sustainable nutrient cycling and soil health.
The use of agricultural chains in organic farming aligns with the principles of sustainability, resource conservation, and ecological balance. By facilitating efficient and eco-friendly agricultural practices, these chains contribute to the overall success and viability of organic farming systems.
Can agricultural chains be used for power transmission in agricultural machinery?
Yes, agricultural chains are commonly used for power transmission in various types of agricultural machinery. These chains are designed to transmit rotational power from the tractor’s engine to different farm implements and equipment, enabling them to perform specific tasks efficiently. Here’s how agricultural chains facilitate power transmission:
- Driving Farm Equipment: Agricultural chains are used in tractors to transfer power from the engine to the wheels, enabling the vehicle to move across the field and perform various tasks.
- Implement Attachment: In modern tractors, agricultural chains are used to attach implements such as plows, harrows, cultivators, and seeders. The chains transfer power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to the implement, allowing it to function effectively.
- Powering Harvesters: Agricultural chains are utilized in combine harvesters and other harvesting equipment to transfer power from the engine to the harvesting mechanisms, ensuring smooth and efficient crop harvesting.
- Irrigation Systems: Some irrigation systems in agriculture rely on agricultural chains to transfer power from water pumps to sprinklers or drip lines, facilitating precise and controlled water distribution.
- Livestock Feed Systems: In certain livestock farming applications, agricultural chains are used to power feed mixers and distribute feed to animals accurately.
These examples demonstrate how agricultural chains are an integral part of power transmission in various agricultural machinery. Their durable and reliable design ensures that power is efficiently delivered to the intended equipment, contributing to the overall productivity and effectiveness of farming operations.
What are the signs of wear and when should agricultural chains be replaced?
Agricultural chains, like any other machinery components, will experience wear over time due to regular use and exposure to various elements. It’s essential to monitor the condition of the chains regularly and look for signs of wear. Here are some common signs of wear:
- **Stretching:** If an agricultural chain becomes longer than its original length, it has likely experienced stretching due to prolonged use. Excessive stretching can lead to poor performance and may require replacement.
- **Corrosion or Rust:** Chains that have been exposed to moisture or chemicals without proper protection may develop corrosion or rust. Such chains should be replaced to maintain the equipment’s efficiency and prevent failure.
- **Visible Damage:** Any visible damage, such as cracks, breaks, or bent components, is a clear sign of wear. Damaged chains should be replaced immediately to avoid safety hazards.
- **Stiff Movement:** If the chain’s movement becomes stiff or irregular, it may be a result of wear, lack of lubrication, or contamination. Proper maintenance or replacement may be necessary.
- **Frequent Repairs:** If the chain requires frequent repairs despite proper maintenance, it may be nearing the end of its service life and should be replaced.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for maintenance intervals and inspection procedures. Regular inspections and timely replacement of worn-out agricultural chains are crucial to ensure the safe and efficient operation of farming equipment. Replacement intervals can vary based on the chain’s design, material quality, operating conditions, and maintenance practices.
editor by CX 2023-09-04