|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
What are the differences between pintle chains and other types of agricultural chains?
Pintle chains are a specific type of agricultural chain, and they have some distinct differences compared to other common agricultural chains. Here are the key differences:
- Design: Pintle chains have a unique design featuring open barrel-shaped links connected by a pin, which gives them their name. The design allows for easy flexing and bending, making them suitable for conveying and elevating applications.
- Strength: Pintle chains are known for their high strength and durability. They can withstand heavy loads and are commonly used in demanding agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Applications: Pintle chains are primarily used in heavy-duty applications such as manure spreaders, balers, and other agricultural machinery that require robust and reliable chain systems.
- Attachment Options: Unlike some other agricultural chains, pintle chains often have integral attachments or hooks that are an integral part of the chain link. These attachments are used to connect the chain to the equipment and facilitate smooth operation.
- Wear Resistance: Pintle chains are designed to resist wear and offer long service life even in harsh agricultural environments where dirt, debris, and abrasive materials are common.
Other types of agricultural chains, such as roller chains and agricultural conveyor chains, may have different designs and applications. Roller chains have cylindrical rollers between the link plates, and they are commonly used in various power transmission and agricultural equipment applications. Agricultural conveyor chains, on the other hand, are designed for use in conveyor systems to transport crops or other agricultural materials.
In summary, pintle chains stand out for their unique design, high strength, and specific applications in heavy-duty agricultural machinery, while other agricultural chains serve different purposes based on their respective designs and characteristics.
How do agricultural chains contribute to the precision of farming operations?
Agricultural chains play a crucial role in ensuring the precision and efficiency of various farming operations. Here are some ways in which they contribute to precision:
- Uniform Power Transmission: Agricultural chains transfer power from the tractor’s engine to various farm implements and equipment. Their design and manufacturing quality ensure consistent power transmission, enabling precise control over the speed and performance of the equipment.
- Accurate Planting and Seeding: Precision planting is essential for optimizing crop yields. Agricultural chains are used in planting and seeding machines to ensure uniform seed spacing and depth, leading to even germination and better crop establishment.
- Precise Crop Irrigation: In irrigation systems, agricultural chains are used to control the movement of water sprinklers or drip lines. This precision allows farmers to apply water accurately to specific areas of the field, reducing water waste and optimizing crop irrigation.
- Consistent Harvesting: Agricultural chains are used in harvesting equipment such as combine harvesters to ensure a smooth and consistent flow of harvested crops into the machinery. This contributes to efficient harvesting and minimizes losses.
- Efficient Material Handling: In material handling operations on the farm, such as loading and unloading produce, agricultural chains are used in conveyor systems. They facilitate the precise movement of crops or other materials, streamlining the handling process.
- Precision in Livestock Feeding: In some cases, agricultural chains are used in livestock feeding systems to deliver feed accurately to animals, ensuring their nutritional needs are met.
Overall, agricultural chains’ reliable and precise performance contributes to the optimization of farming operations, leading to increased productivity, reduced wastage, and better crop or livestock management.
What are the key features to consider when selecting an agricultural chain?
When selecting an agricultural chain, several key features need to be considered to ensure its optimal performance and longevity in farming equipment. These features include:
- Material: The material of the agricultural chain is crucial as it affects its strength, durability, and resistance to wear and corrosion. Chains are commonly made from carbon steel, stainless steel, or alloy steel, with each offering different properties suited to specific applications.
- Tensile Strength: The tensile strength of the chain determines its load-carrying capacity. It’s essential to choose a chain with adequate tensile strength to handle the maximum loads encountered in the application.
- Pitch Size: The pitch size refers to the distance between the center of one chain pin to the center of the next pin. It’s crucial to select the correct pitch size to ensure compatibility with the sprockets or gears in the agricultural machinery.
- Working Conditions: Consider the operating environment of the agricultural equipment, including temperature, moisture levels, and exposure to dirt and debris. Choosing a chain that can withstand the specific working conditions will enhance its performance and longevity.
- Lubrication Requirements: Some chains may require regular lubrication to reduce friction and wear. Assessing the lubrication needs and the ability to maintain proper lubrication in the application is essential for chain performance.
- Corrosion Resistance: In certain agricultural applications, exposure to moisture or chemicals can lead to corrosion. Choosing a chain with excellent corrosion resistance ensures a longer service life in such environments.
- Load Distribution: Consider how the load will be distributed across the chain and the number of strands required to handle the load efficiently. Improper load distribution can lead to premature wear and failure.
- Installation and Maintenance: Evaluate the ease of installation and maintenance requirements of the chain. Chains that are easy to install and maintain can reduce downtime and enhance productivity.
By carefully considering these key features and matching them to the specific requirements of the agricultural equipment and application, farmers and agricultural workers can select the most suitable agricultural chain for their needs, ensuring reliable and efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-07-20