Plucking conveyor chain 3558T agricultural chain ZGS38 ZGS38HF7 ZGS38F42 CZGS38 for Harvesting
Walking Tractor chain: 08B-2; 12A-2; 12AH-2
Combine chain: 08B1,08B3,10A1,10A2,12A1,16A1,16AH1,ZGS38 and attachment.
S-type Steel Agricultural chain: S32,S42,S45,S52,S55,S62,S77,S88 and with K1,F1,SD,C6E attachment.
A-type steel Agricultural chain: A550,A555,A557,A620 and with attachment.
CA-type steel agricultural chain:CA550, CA555,CA557,CA620,CA2060H,38.4R,38.4V,CA39,CA624 and attachment.
HangZhou CZPT Industry co.,Ltd is a specialized and OEM supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, coupling, timing pulley, v belt pulley, shaft, gear, gear rack and other transmission spare parts.
Due to our CZPT in dealing with clients, understanding of their needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyer’s worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our CZPT brand products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets. Our CZPT brand products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, these are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many year’s experience in this line, we will trust by our advantages in competitive pricing, on-time delivery, prompt responses,on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services. Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9002 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirement. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply. Looking CZPT to cooperate with you for long term!
Estimated freight per unit.
To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery|
How do agricultural chains handle the challenges of uneven terrain?
Agricultural chains are designed to handle the challenges of uneven terrain commonly encountered in farming and agricultural operations. These chains possess certain characteristics that enable them to navigate and function effectively on rough and undulating surfaces. Here’s how agricultural chains address the challenges of uneven terrain:
- Flexibility: Agricultural chains are built with flexibility in mind. This allows them to adjust and adapt to the varying contours of the terrain, ensuring continuous contact with the sprockets and smooth operation even on bumpy ground.
- High Tensile Strength: To handle uneven terrain, agricultural chains are constructed from high-quality materials with excellent tensile strength. This enhances their ability to withstand stress and load variations while traveling over rough surfaces.
- Self-Cleaning Design: Many agricultural chains feature a self-cleaning design that helps prevent the buildup of mud, debris, and crop residues between the chain links and sprockets. This reduces the risk of chain slippage and ensures reliable performance on uneven ground.
- Corrosion Resistance: Some agricultural chains are equipped with corrosion-resistant coatings or materials, which protect the chains from rust and degradation caused by exposure to moisture and harsh outdoor conditions.
- Sturdy Construction: Agricultural chains are manufactured with durable components and robust construction to withstand the rigors of demanding agricultural environments. This includes uneven terrain, heavy loads, and frequent start-stop cycles.
By addressing these challenges, agricultural chains provide smooth and efficient power transmission between different agricultural machinery components, enabling farmers to effectively work on various types of terrain. Whether it’s plowing, seeding, harvesting, or transporting, the adaptability and strength of agricultural chains play a critical role in optimizing farming operations on uneven ground.
What are the best practices for maintaining agricultural chains?
Maintaining agricultural chains is essential to ensure their longevity, reliability, and optimal performance in farming operations. Here are some best practices for maintaining agricultural chains:
- Regular Inspection: Conduct routine visual inspections of the chains to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for elongation, corrosion, and broken links.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to apply the right type and amount of lubricant regularly.
- Tension Adjustment: Maintain the correct tension in the chains. Loose chains can lead to jumping or skipping, while overtightened chains can cause premature wear.
- Cleanliness: Keep the chains clean and free from debris, dirt, and crop residues that can cause abrasive wear and damage.
- Environmental Protection: Store agricultural equipment in a dry and covered environment when not in use to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: Replace any worn-out or damaged components, such as sprockets, pins, and bushings, as they can affect chain performance.
- Proper Use: Operate agricultural machinery within recommended loads and operating conditions to avoid excessive stress on the chains.
- Training and Operator Awareness: Train equipment operators on proper chain maintenance and raise awareness of the importance of regular inspections and care.
By adhering to these best practices, farmers and agricultural equipment operators can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural chains and minimize downtime due to chain-related issues. Regular maintenance not only enhances chain performance but also contributes to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming operations.
What are the maintenance requirements for agricultural chains?
Maintaining agricultural chains is essential to ensure their optimal performance and longevity. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Lubrication: Regularly lubricate the chain to reduce friction and wear. Use a suitable lubricant to protect against rust and corrosion, especially in outdoor agricultural environments.
- Inspection: Routinely inspect the chain for signs of wear, damage, or elongation. Look for loose pins, damaged plates, or any irregularities that may affect performance.
- Tension Adjustment: Check the chain’s tension and adjust it as needed. Proper tension ensures the chain functions smoothly and prevents premature wear.
- Cleaning: Keep the chain clean by removing dirt, debris, and crop residues. Regular cleaning prevents contaminants from affecting the chain’s operation and extends its life.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: If any components, such as pins, bushings, or attachments, are significantly worn or damaged, replace them promptly to maintain the chain’s integrity.
- Environmental Considerations: In particularly harsh agricultural environments, consider using chains with appropriate coatings or materials to withstand chemical exposure and adverse weather conditions.
- Proper Storage: When not in use, store the chains in a dry and clean environment to prevent rust and damage.
Regular maintenance not only ensures the agricultural chains’ reliability but also helps prevent costly downtime and potential equipment damage. Following manufacturer guidelines and best practices is crucial for keeping agricultural chains in top condition throughout their service life.
editor by CX 2023-07-28