630HT High quality agricultural machinery chain
Products are made of high quality alloy steel production. The plates are punched and squeezed bores by precision technology. The pin, bush, roller are machined by high-efficiency automatic equipment and automatic grinding equipment, then through heat treatment of carburization, carbon and nitrogen protection mesh belt furnace, surface blasting process etc. Assembled precision by Internal hole position, spin riveted by pressure to ensure the performance of the entire chain.
|6||Heat Treatment||13||Stain proofing|
|7||Carburizing||14||Pre-stretched and anti-fatigue|
1. Any of your kind inquiry of chains would be replied within 24 hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced sales staffs will reply all your concerns in fluent English.
3. OEM services are available with us, our professional designer would make your private idea into being.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Delivery by air mail or ship for your orders.
Why choose us
1. We are the manufacture.
2. We have near 30 years experience of making chains and chain links.
3. Our design team has extensive experience in the chain design.
4. Best service and prompt delivery.
5. We offer various styles, size and colors to meet your requirement.
6. We covering a production area of 18750 square CHINAMFG have more than 100 employees and we have a complete set of testing equipment to ensure our quality.
What are the benefits of using corrosion-resistant agricultural chains?
Corrosion-resistant agricultural chains offer several advantages in agricultural applications, especially in environments where exposure to moisture, chemicals, and other corrosive elements is common. Here are the key benefits of using corrosion-resistant agricultural chains:
- Longevity: Corrosion-resistant chains are designed to withstand the damaging effects of rust and corrosion, which can significantly extend the chain’s lifespan. This longevity reduces the frequency of chain replacements, leading to cost savings and less downtime for maintenance.
- Reliability: Chains that are resistant to corrosion maintain their structural integrity over time, ensuring consistent performance in demanding agricultural operations. They are less prone to breakage or failure, enhancing the reliability of equipment and machinery.
- Enhanced Performance: Agricultural chains with corrosion-resistant properties deliver optimal performance, even in harsh and corrosive environments. They provide smooth and efficient operation, contributing to improved productivity and overall efficiency.
- Low Maintenance: Corrosion-resistant chains require less maintenance compared to standard chains. They are better equipped to handle outdoor and high-moisture conditions, reducing the need for frequent lubrication and cleaning.
- Protection of Grains and Produce: In applications where agricultural chains come into direct contact with grains or produce, corrosion-resistant coatings prevent the risk of contamination, ensuring the quality and safety of the harvested crops.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While corrosion-resistant chains may have a slightly higher upfront cost, their extended lifespan and reduced maintenance needs make them a cost-effective choice in the long run.
- Environmental Adaptability: Corrosion-resistant chains are suitable for various agricultural settings, including outdoor grain storage, poultry and livestock farming, irrigation systems, and more. They can withstand exposure to rain, humidity, and other environmental factors.
Overall, the use of corrosion-resistant agricultural chains offers improved performance, reduced maintenance, and enhanced durability in corrosive agricultural environments. These chains contribute to the smooth and reliable operation of agricultural machinery, ensuring that farming processes continue efficiently and with minimal disruptions.
Can agricultural chains be used in drip irrigation and water management systems?
Yes, agricultural chains can be used in drip irrigation and water management systems to facilitate efficient water distribution and management in agricultural fields. These chains play a crucial role in moving irrigation equipment and controlling water flow. Here’s how agricultural chains are utilized in drip irrigation and water management systems:
- Conveying Watering Systems: Agricultural chains are commonly used in conveying watering systems, which move water from a water source to the drip irrigation lines. The chains help transport water through the system, ensuring a consistent and controlled flow of water to the crops.
- Dosing Systems: In some water management systems, agricultural chains are part of dosing systems that regulate the amount of water delivered to each plant. These systems may use chain-driven mechanisms to adjust valves or control the release of water to individual drip lines.
- Automatic Irrigation Systems: Automated drip irrigation systems often incorporate agricultural chains and sprockets to automate the movement of irrigation equipment. The chains drive the irrigation machinery along predetermined paths, ensuring even water distribution across the entire field.
- Water Filtering and Cleaning: Agricultural chains are also used in water management systems to operate filtration and cleaning equipment. These chains help move filter screens, backwash systems, and other components to keep the water clean and free from debris that could clog the drip lines.
- Line Flushing: Some irrigation systems use agricultural chains to flush out the drip lines periodically. The chains drive flushing devices that remove sediment or particles that may accumulate in the drip lines, preventing blockages and ensuring proper water flow.
By using agricultural chains in drip irrigation and water management systems, farmers can optimize water usage, improve crop yield, and implement more efficient and sustainable irrigation practices.
How does an agricultural chain differ from a standard roller chain?
Agricultural chains and standard roller chains share similarities in their basic design, consisting of interconnected links with pins and bushings. However, there are key differences that make agricultural chains suitable for specific farming applications:
- Design: Agricultural chains often have a larger pitch and broader plates compared to standard roller chains. The larger pitch allows for better performance in applications where the chain needs to handle heavier loads and resist the accumulation of debris.
- Attachments: Agricultural chains come with various attachments, such as slats, buckets, or other specialized devices. These attachments allow the chain to interact with specific agricultural equipment, such as combine harvesters, spreaders, or planters.
- Coatings: Some agricultural chains feature coatings or treatments to improve their resistance to corrosion and wear in harsh environments. These coatings may include zinc plating or other types of protective finishes.
- Material: While both agricultural and standard roller chains can be made from similar materials, the specific material composition may vary. Agricultural chains often utilize materials that enhance their strength and resistance to agricultural chemicals, fertilizers, and outdoor elements.
- Application: Agricultural chains are purpose-built for use in various farming equipment and machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, and seeders. They are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dirt, debris, and challenging weather conditions.
Overall, the key differences lie in the design, attachments, and specific material choices, allowing agricultural chains to excel in the unique challenges and requirements of farming applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-18